Saturday, February 09, 2008

TMI

I debated whether to name this post "Too Much Information", "Poo-Splosion", or "Vivy's Wedding Slide Show Slide #2". That was after I debated whether to even post a picture of my lovely, sophisticated, intelligent, hard working, graceful and very fashion-forward daughter covered in poo.

This was my first solo poo-splosion (Emily was at the grocery), and thankfully it was funny instead of stressful. Vivy never missed a beat. And I wasn't really all that grossed out. For folks who are just learning about baby poo, it doesn't smell that badly until they start eating solid food, which I am delighted to report Vivy is not doing yet.

To underscore my heroism and calm under fire, note that this picture is *after* I cleaned up the poo on her arms and neck and removed her outerwear.

1 comment:

Robyn said...

Oh that's funny! And look how happy she looks. She really likes poo :)