Tuesday, July 10, 2007

Luxury Delivery

We did our hospital tour tonight at Presbyterian Hospital's Women's Center. Holy mackeral! We've been there recently to visit friends who have had children, but it never struck us how daggum beautiful that place is! The artwork is spectacular (mostly local, lots of interesting sculpture), and the common areas and rooms are all set up like a spa. There's even a whirlpool in the delivery room, though Emily said it wouldn't be wise for my longterm well being to chill out in the hot tub while she's in labor. We've never enjoyed a trip to the hospital quite like this. I must say that I totally failed at remembering anything useful about how to get Emily to the right place at the right time. We walked out to the parking deck and I couldn't remember a thing we were just told. Thankfully I did remember that we should bring our own DVDs in case labor lasts very long.

1 comment:

Fifi said...

Randy, after reading this, all I can picture is you chillin' in the hot tub with Em huffing and puffing in the bed nearby. Too funny.
Glad the tour was a very positive experience!