Sunday, June 03, 2007

I got a new job, Christmas was great, Emily got a new job, David & Erin were married, We're having a baby, and Grandpap Gathagan passed away

I'm newly motivated to try to share info and pictures through this blog so a quick update:

  1. I'm now working at Merrifield Partners, still doing commercial real estate development and also leasing (office, industrial, a little retail) and property management;
  2. Thanksgiving and Christmas were really great with very little traveling;
  3. Emily got a new job in Community Development at the Charlotte YMCA;
  4. David and Erin got married - really sweet, and fun, wedding;
  5. We're having a baby! Found out the morning of David and Erin's wedding, but kept it secret for a couple of weeks;
  6. My mother's father passed away in April and I grieved a lot more than I expected, but enjoyed seeing all the family and old friends in Hollentown (a small village in Reade Township, Pennsylvania).

No comments: